Based in Espoo, Finland
29 June, 2017
End of the Road VR is an adventure horror game set in an atmospheric environment in a dark misty forest. You and your friends took a trip to a cabin in the woods, and when you woke up the next morning everyone was gone. Your mission is to find out what is going on and why are you all alone. Explore the cabin and the woods using only your lantern, avoiding or running away from the dangers that lurk in the shadows.
- Roam free. You can go wherever you want and explore the surroundings.
- Feel the creeps. Walk in the dark, foggy forest with or without a light source. Did you hear something?
- Beware of the monsters. Try to avoid them, but be prepared to run for your life.
- Solve the mystery. Your friends are gone but can you find them?
- Monster behavior. Different monsters act differently, that does not mean they are not dangerous.
- Real-time walking and running. This game does not have teleportation.
- Menus designed for VR. All the menus are in the game world, easy to use and keeps you immersed.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Barracuda Disaster allows for the contents of End of the Road VR to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from End of the Road VR is legally & explicitly allowed by Barracuda Disaster. This permission can be found in writing at http://barracudadisaster.com/press/sheet.php?p=end_of_the_road_vr.
About Barracuda Disaster
Barracuda Disaster is a game studio founded by four enthusiastic friends who love gaming and have a passion for creating new worlds and telling stories. Their goal is to bring exciting and unique experiences for players to enjoy on PC, consoles and VR.
More information on Barracuda Disaster, our logo & relevant media are available here.
End of the Road VR Credits
Game design, Project management
Programming, Problem solving